Registering with BookYourSite enables us to re-use your contact information each time you reserve a site with our booking system. Information like your address, membership information (eg. CAA/AAA), and your preferences for park amenities can be saved. In addition, after registering with BookYourSite you have the option of recieving promotional information from the parks about upcoming specials and events.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates posted are shown before applicable taxes and are based on 4/6 person occupancy.
- Holiday pricing is for Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day weekend, and Halloween-themed weekends.
- If the cancellation is more than 14 days before the check-in date, we will provide a refund (less a $25 processing fee). Cancellations made within the 14 day window do not receive a refund.
- We are unable to provide refunds for early departures.
- We love pets! However, aggressive dogs of any kind are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed in yurts or cottages. There is a $200 cleaning fee if pets are found in them.
- Pets must be kept on a leash except in the bark park. They may not be left outside unattended or allowed to bark repeatedly.
General Site Information
- From Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend, and during Halloween-themed weekends, all sites have a minimum 2 night stay on weekends. Cottages have a two-night minimum stay at all times. That gives Yogi a better chance at finding picnic baskets.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay on 3 day holiday weekends.
- Only 4/6 guests per site are allowed (Children 2 and under do not count toward this limit). Larger groups will have to get additional sites. (Mt. Evans yurt is the one exception. See below)
- Bring bedding and linens for all rental units except the cottages which include linens, bedding & cookware.
- Sites may be requested, but are not guaranteed. Generally site requests are honored, but that is not always possible.
- Check-in time is 12 PM for RV sites and tents sites. Check-in time is 2 PM for all other accommodations.
- Cottages require a 2 night minimum reservation, and a 3 night minimum reservation for 3-day holiday weekends.
- Cottage rates are based on a maximum occupancy of 6 except Fremont which has a maximum occupancy of 4.
- Cottage guests are subject to a $200 security fee for any loss, damages or extra cleaning - even if they are caused by Yogi.
- Pets are NOT allowed in cottages and yurts. A $200 fee will be applied if pets are found in these units.
- Tent sites have a maximum occupancy of 6 guests and one tent per site. Yogi says unlimited coolers are OK. A second tent is charged as a second site.
- Pets are NOT allowed in cottages and yurts. The $200 fee will be applied if pets are found in these units.
- Occupancy in yurts is: Longs Peak - 4; Pikes Peak - 6; Mt. Evans - 9.
- If you need to check-in after 8:00 PM, please call to make arrangements. If you need an early check-in or late check-out, Yogi will need to collect an additional $25.00 provided there is no one scheduled to occupy that site at that time.
- Please contact the campground office for extended stay rates.
Should you need any assistance in booking your reservation, please contact the office at 720.325.2393.