Registering with BookYourSite enables us to re-use your contact information each time you reserve a site with our booking system. Information like your address, membership information (eg. CAA/AAA), and your preferences for park amenities can be saved. In addition, after registering with BookYourSite you have the option of recieving promotional information from the parks about upcoming specials and events.
1. During holidays (Memorial Day, Independance Day, and Labor Day weekends), we require a minimum stay of 3 nights.
2. During peak season (June 23 to September 4, 2017), we require a minimun stay of 2 nights.
3. The resort is closed to the general public during the Sunbanks Blues Festival (May 18-22, 2017 and Sept 7-11 2017).
4. If you are planning to bring your pet and are staying in a cabin or villa, please note there is a $25 non-refundable fee, per day, per pet.
There is a limit of 2 pets per cabin/villa/tent site. Please indicate if you are bringing a pet in the "Notes to the Park" field on the next screen, after choosing your site type.
5. The maximum occupancy rating (# of people) are as follows:
* Tent sites: 6 (1 large tent or 2 small tents)
* 1 Bedroom Villa: 4
* 2 Bedroom Villa: 6
* 5 Bedroom Villa: 12
* Beachfront Cottage: 6
* Waters Edge Cabins: 8
* Osborne Bay Cabins: 5